Jeff and Kenon discuss working from home and recap the idea of real estate fintech. They discuss how COVID-19 has impacted real estate fintech, what will be lasting change versus temporary change, companies doing things to help during the crisis, and companies driving innovation and digitization during the crisis. Jeff does the real estate joke of the pod. Interview with Eric Rachmel, Brace CEO and founder.
Follow ClearCast on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
– Where are Jeff and Kenon working from home?
– Recap: “What is real estate fintech?”
– How COVID-19 has impacted real estate fintech
– What’s going to be lasting change versus temporary change?
– Companies doing things to help during the crisis
– Companies driving innovation and digitization during the crisis
– Real estate joke of the pod
– Eric Rachmel, Brace CEO and founder
ClearCast is the real estate fintech podcast by Clear Capital, co-hosted by Jeff Allen, EVP of valuation strategy, and Kenon Chen, EVP of corporate strategy. Each month, we'll bring you compelling stories and revolutionary ideas from the people, companies, and institutions at the intersection of real estate, finance, and technology. ClearCast is produced by Clear Capital's marketing team. Want to be a guest on the show? Email Matt Lush at firstname.lastname@example.org.